That Man Is You! is an interactive men's program focused on the development of male leadership in the modern world. Their sessions equip men to grow in their relationship with Christ and to be faith-filled leaders in our world. All men are welcome to attend!
Where: Holy Cross Church Basement
When: Wednesday Mornings: 5:45am-7:00 am
- 5:45 am - Coffee, light breakfast and conversation
- 6:00 am - Video presentation
- 6:40 am - Small group discussions
- 7:00 am - Dismissal
For more information or to register please contact: John Preisler at 262-483-1320 or [email protected], or the parish office.
Spring Semester: THE LIGHT OF MEN program schedule:
- Week 14: The Path of Life - Jan 25, 2023
- Week 15: A Lamp Unto My Feet - Feb 1, 2023
- Week 16: The Light of Sacred Scripture - Feb 8, 2023
- Week 17: The Light For The Lost - Feb 15, 2023
- Week 18: Rediscover the Power - Feb 22, 2023
- Week 19: The Agony in the Garden - Mar 1, 2023
- Week 20: The Scourging at the Pillar - Mar 8, 2023
- Week 21: The Crowning with Thorns - Mar 15, 2023
- Week 22: The Carrying of the Cross - Mar 22, 2023
- Week 23: The Crucifixion - Mar 29, 2023
- Week 24: The Pathway to Paradise - Apr 5, 2023
- Week 25: The Hidden Force - Apr 12, 2023
- Week 26: Evidence for the Resurrection - Apr 19, 2023
Objectives: Journey with us through Lent into the Holy Land as we take you places TMIY has never gone before. We will be leaving the TMIY stage behind and filming on location in Nazareth and Jerusalem as we enter int Christ's Agony in the Garden, Scourging, Crowning of Thorns, Carrying of the Cross and Crucifixion. With reflections from over fifteen guests, we aspire to enter into the Mysteries of His Passion. The greatest fruit of your contemplation will be your own transformation. Nonetheless, there is no Christianity without the Resurrection! We will end with both hope and compelling evidence that Our Lord is truly risen!
Access to TMIY App – The TMIY App is available to all men registered for Active TMIY classes. The TMIY app contains the weekly session videos and weekly presentation slides.